KamBaBaPhotolog

Wednesday, June 09, 2004


Someone badly needs a Harly
● I guess this has happened to everyone, when you want something and you cannot find it anywhere. Then, a couple of days later, you do not need it anymore, but you see it everywhere. These kind of photos are like that for me. When you do not have your camera with you, when you are not in the mood of taking pictures, when it is raining and you cannot risk your *precious* camera getting wet, and thousands of other situations, the great occasions are right in front of you and you are just sighing that you cannot take the perfect picture. This time, I was lucky. I wanted to take a picture of the chopper, but the guy beside it and the way he was looking at bike grabbed my attention. The photo says the rest. This guy is badly in need of a Harly like the one in the photo.
 Posted by Hello