KamBaBaPhotolog

Friday, June 18, 2004

White suite at night || FujiFilm FinePix S602z | 1/20s | f2.8 | ISO 400 | 8mm
Location: Canada/Montreal/Rue Ste Chaterine Ouest

White suit at night.
● I wish I could claim that the gentleman with the white suite was what I was shooting for. To be honest, I have to admit that I was even a bit angry that this guy is ruining my photo by standing right in front of the scene I am trying to capture. Now that I am looking at the result, I have to admit that he new better. This picture was all about him with his white suite :-) I like the contrast between his suite and the whole scenery in the background. What a shame that the photographer did not know what he had to look for. The tall building in the back is Place Ville Marie one of the tallest buildings in downtown Montréal - 43 stories - built in 60's. On top of the building there is a turning spotlight that is one of the characteristics of the island of Montréal. The light can be seen from very long distances. If you look closely there is a faded white line on top of the building, which is the spot light.
 Posted by Hello