KamBaBaPhotolog

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

National Bank on René-Lévesque || FujiFilm FinePix S602z | 1/500s | f2.8 | ISO 160 | 29mm
Location: Canada/Montreal/René-Lévesque Blvd.

National Bank on René-Lévesque
● The reflection of buildings in front of the National Bank on René-Lévesque blvd. This is all the fault of some photoblogs that I visit daily. This is a common shot in many of these blogs. Apparently, people look for reflection of things in other things. I was not doing this before, I was not even seeing these before, now, I find myself looking for the reflections all the time. The main thing that grabbed my attention in this shot was not the buildings in front, but the sky. The sun was setting and the sky looked beautiful. I think I did a decent job to ruin all that beauty in this shot, didn't I? :-) I don't blame myself though, it is all other photolog's fault.
 Posted by Hello