KamBaBaPhotolog

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Ice Vodka dedicated to anonymous || FujiFilm FinePix S602z | 1/120s | f5 | ISO 160 | 10mm | Fuji FinePix Wide-Angle Lens
Location: Canada/Montreal/Quatre Frère Store

Ice Vodka dedicated to anonymous
● I went out of my way just to take this shot for someone who loves Ice Vodka :-) I am aware that he likes Simrnoff Ice much better, but this was the best I could do. For the time being he can keep himself busy with this photo. This can be a good motivation for anyone to come to Montréal, it would be for me had I loved Ice Vodka as much as this indivudual :-) By the way, I did not have any idea that Smirnoff Ice is technically a beer! It is being brewed using a malt base. I guess you learn something new every day.

P.S. To that individual who I am sure is reading this: say hi to everybody for me :-)
 Posted by Hello